Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cancer free, but still effects

Hello loved ones:

Hope you are are all well and walking in His joy. I did preach Dece. 27th at my son's church and it went well, but plum tuckered me out. I need more rest. Perhaps in Feb or March. Pastors, if you have anything open doing those months let me know, I'll be glad to come. I am scheduled for three meetings at Clvary-Grace A/G in Lapata in So Maryland in April.

The good needs is I got a second opion from another cancer doctor and I don't need chemo anymore. Actually, I am still tired form the first chem and radiation. The doctor told me it takes a good year for the effects of that chemo to leave you...feeling tired, sick, etc.

I so appreciate your love, prayers and support for us. I still manager to put out my monthyletter, although thinking is quite a task.

Love you all, please pray for Sherry

HIS,

AL

No comments:

Post a Comment