Wednesday, June 16, 2010

His grace to recover again

My newsletter just went out (two weeks late) stating that I would have an operation June 7th. That has come and passed. They took out my gall bladder, old scar tissue that was surrouding around my old incision on my stomack, and repaired a herina. I am still in pain a week later and recovery time will be 8-12 weeks according to my doctor. I have two tubes in me that drains fluid and will have to have them taken out in 10 days or so.

Thank you for your prayers and support. Sherry stayed with me at the hospital, sleeping four nights in a chair. Her emotional state (worrying about me) and being physically worn out has taken a toll. Please keep her in prayer.

We are believing that this is the last major operation and I can get back on the road.

God is faithful to do what He promised (1 Thess. 5:24) We pray for you daily.

Much love

AL & Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Al and Sherry I continue to pray for you and say the Scriptures over you. I hope to see you again sometime...You are on my heart very often.
    I know God has a reason....since the first day I met you when I was ministering at Pastor Dwan's church in PA....
    love you, blessings
    Pastor Holly
    Holly Noe Ministries

    ReplyDelete