Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Story

On May 4th the Doctor said I had esophageal cancer (a tumor). Frankly, I simply ignored it at first, not knowing at the time that I was in denial. I was told to eat slowly, and preferably eat soft foods. As more tests were done and a third 'look see' down my throat by the doc's at John's Hopkins (after bleeding was pretty obvious) I felt like someone threw me off a cliff and I was free falling. I am now eating liquid stuff...can you say Ensure?

Of course, I am believing for a miracle. I find it very easy to believe for others, but have struggled believing for myself. Yet, God has given me stretcher bearers (Mark 2: 1-12). My schedule is on hold until maybe mid-Sept...and that is very difficult for me to accept.

There's a lot more to say, but this is the first day of my blog, so this is new for me and I will try to update as often as I can.

Much love, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment