Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello Johnnie Hopkins Again

Dear Friends,
I'm scheduled to be admitted to Hopkins again this Thursday (May 28th) for a feeding tube to be inserted in my tummy. (Gee, I always wanted to have that done...)

I'm be in the prison that thursday, (I mean hospital) for at least three days, come home and be quickly scheduled for chemo, radiation, etc. then the big operation about 3-4 months later. Still believing for a divine touch...

I love food, and being on a liqiuod diet is like camp gitmo times 100. God, I miss crab cakes, shrimp, steak and anything labeled 'human food.' I am living on 'Endure.' Sorry, I mean Ensure.

Thanks, for your love and prayers. (Please pray for a saint I'm married to, Sherry)

AL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Al and Sherry--I am one of the long term receivers of your mail out and I have never told you how much the Lord's Ministry through you has lifted me up and brought great healing and hope in my life. I live in Taylorsville NC and over the past 5 years the Lord Jesus has rearranged my life and my family's life and we are so glad. I love Him so much and I love the Works He has performed through your submission to Him and your Willingness to listen to His Voice and give even when you were not receiving from me as an individual. Al and Sherry--I pray right now that the Lord Jesus Christ will pour His Anointed Healing Oil over you TODAY>>> Yes Lord---We agree that it is Your Will to heal and that You are able. We agree Lord that Al and Sherry have more lives to reach and touch as they allow Your Spirit to move and work freely in their lives and pouring into others lives. Healing Lord---Real Food Lord---Deeper Intimacy with You Lord--May they both Shine even Brighter for You after the HEALING today. Thank you Lord...thank you Jesus...Thank you King...

    Thank you Al and Sherry.

    ReplyDelete