Thursday, June 4, 2009

RETURN FROM BEING DELIRIOUS

Hello loved ones:

Yesterday, Sherry and I returned from Johns Hopkins where I was held 6 days. The usual is 3-4. I am a slow learner in this area. I had minor surgery, where they placed a feeding tube in lower intestine and I am now being lovingly fed solely through a lovely small tube that I have nick named 'Lanky' because that was my Dad's nickname.

After the surgery, as I was being awakened by the doc's I became like a mad man, yelling, crying and wondering where I was, who I was and why I was being tortured like this. I was all MAN through and through.

I was fed loads of medications, especially strong pain killers, where upon I occassionally had amazing visions. Most of the visions meant nothing...if all did, and do, we are all in deep doo doo.
But, God has shown me somethings that are giving me fresh revelation to be shared in the future.

Now, unless my Father heals me immediately, I going to the local chemo doc today to set a date for my first shot of the latter.

PLEASE PRAY FOR SHERRY, SHE IS SO PLUM TUCKERED OUT AND SO VERY LOVING AND CONCERNED ABOUT ME.

I will up date again soon.

Your love, prayers and support are so appreciated.

AL

2 comments:

  1. Dear Al & Sherry,
    Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that all of us at Rehoboth New Life Ministries are standing in the gap for your complete recovery. I thank God he said that what so ever 2 touch & agree upon that He would do. Lord I come boldly to your throne on behalf of Al Lord you said that by your stripes we are healed Glory to God. Father your word also says that what you have not planted shall be plucked up & rooted out. Father by the authority of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth I command
    satan to take his hands off this blood bought child of God. I command this evil disease to return back to the pit in which it came. Lord I thank you for a devine healing for Al. Thank you for testimony of your grace and mercy. Lord I call it done in Jesus Name. Father I ask that you would give Al & Sherry that peace that surpasses all understanding and a Joy unspeakable & full of Glory. Lord we will not fail to give you all the Glory & Honor.
    Now just let Al & Sherry rest in your presence.
    Love in Christ Jesus
    Sister Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have prayed a few times for me in the past.
    I wanted to thank you for that and also to pray
    God's healing blessing on you.
    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete