Monday, June 29, 2009

Late night Hospital visit

Greeetings my brothers and sisters. Everything was going along fine Sunday (June 28th), I got up, kissed Sherry (she's easy to kiss you know). Prayed, read the Word, thanked God for His love, my family and my healing. Had my usual Cream of Wheat for breakfast, took my 8 trillion medications (amazing it only took 7 minutes). The rest of the day was fine until I took a nap (this radiation is starting to cause me to get a bit weary). Awakening from the nap I noticed something laying on the bed...my feeding tube. Major ooops! Although I don't use the tube right now, since I can take soft food by mouth it is still important to have that in all the time, because when, i.e. if, I do have to get the final surgery they will need it use to it. Still trusting for my miracle of course.

So, I when noticed the tube had flew the coup (7 PM), the hospital was called. "Get here now", they said.' Once there they decided to call Hopkin's and were told to just bangage me up and instructed us to go home until the next day and then come back for the re-insertion. Well, we got back at the house about 10:45 PM when the phone rang and Hopkins had called back telling us to go to the local hospital again and let them put in a new feeding tube. We today (monday) go back to the hospital for the correct feeding tube and a dye inspection to make sure it goes in the right place.

We arrived home last night at 12:15 AM

Speaking of the 'right place' to insert something so you always have His peace make sure your place is a trusting place in Him. One of my favorite scriptures is Isaiah 26:3. Read it...

Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!

Thanks for your love, prayers and support.

AL & SHERRY

2 comments:

  1. YESHUA our MESSIAH is beyond Science, cuz Science has its own limitations, BUT not so with our JEHOVAH -RAPHE- The LORD that heals us !!!
    Just beleve Malachi 4:2 :- "But tou you [Al Thomas} who fear MY NAME, the Sun of Righteousness will arise with healing in HIS wings " AMEN !!! HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted this at 3:41am, have you read the word on Bob Jones' website about 341?? it just caught my eye and wanted to pass that along.

    ReplyDelete