Sunday, June 7, 2009

Next Step, Chemo

Hello loved ones:

I will be entering the hospital tomorrow for 5 days of chemo & Radiation. Because of the low blood count, and being what they call too fragile. They need to keep a close watch on me. I have been reading and reading Lamentation 3: 22 - 33, especially vs 32-33 'for men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though it seems like He brings grief, He will show compassion, so great is His unfailing love. For He does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of man.'

This is a seriuous affliction, some die, some live. I am believing to live and then live for Him. Oh, how I miss teaching and ministering to God's people. Some people have told me not to take the chemo or radiation. I have sought His face and receieved a peace.

Since 1971 Christmas day, when the Lord Jesus appeared in my living room, saving and calling me at the same time I have seen many healed. Now, with your prayers, it's my turn.

MUCH, MUCH LOVE AND THANKS

AL & Sherry (Please also pray for Sherry)

No comments:

Post a Comment